Exhibitor & Sponsor Information
Sponsor the Annual Conference
Conference sponsors receive recognition throughout the conference, and exclusive marketing opportunities to showcase a product or service to conference attendees.
Many sponsorship levels include a complimentary exhibit booth.
Click here to view available sponsorship opportunities
2017 Mid-Year Sponsorships Now Available
The Exhibit Hall at PPA's Annual Conference provides a forum to meet the pharmacy professionals who purchase the products and secure the services your organization supplies.
Tentative Exhibit Hall Hours:
Friday, September 23, 2016 - 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Click here to download our Exhibitor Prospectus and reserve your booth
Confirmed Exhibitor Links:
Electrical Services Form
Booth Representative Registration
Place an Ad
We expect over 400 pharmacists and friends of pharmacy to attend the conference, and each attendee will receive an on-site program listing the conference schedule and important details. We are offering interested companies the opportunity to purchase an ad on the back or inside covers of this program book, where it is sure to be spotted!
Click here to download conference program advertising details
Ways to Get Involved as an
Here's a list of ways that you can get involved:
Sign Up to Help PPA at the 2016 Annual Conference on site
- Volunteer to help with set-up for golf outing.
- Help sell tee sponsorships. Tee sponsorships help benefit PharmPAC and the Educational Foundation so it is extremely helpful to get them sold. (Sponsor a golf-tee)
- Recruit additional golfers (Golf Outing Registration Form).
- Volunteer to collect tickets for a conference meal functions
- Friday Evening Reception
- Saturday Breakfast
- Saturday Lunch in Exhibit Hall
- Saturday Reception & Dinner
- Sunday Breakfast
- If you are already registered for the conference, volunteer to moderate a CE session. This includes introducing the speaker, passing out handouts to attendees, keeping time for the speaker, and collecting materials at the end of the session.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 234-6151 x2.