Join the CMMC Today!
About the CMMC
The Comprehensive Medication Management Collaborative is PPA's entry point gateway to an exciting new learning collaborative focusing on opportunities to provide direct patient care through medication management services.
The CMMC is for any pharmacist interested in learning more about comprehensive medication management, building their patient care skills, and networking with pharmacists who share their passion for advancing professional practice! Joining the CMMC and completing its training program are the first two critical steps to participate in the Pennsylvania Pharmacists Care Network and its contracts to provide medication management services for a variety of payers across the Commonwealth
Benefits of the CMMC
- Access to a recognized online training program developed in conjunction with the seven schools of pharmacy in Pennsylvania. The training program consists of modules on provision of medication management services and building your patient care practice (worth 6 hours of CE credit) Sign-up and do the training now!
- Access to a live skills-based training program (worth 3 hours of CE credit). You MUST complete the online portion before taking the live training. The live training is offered periodically - watch for upcoming announcements.
- Access to a medication management toolkit and a helpful assortment of resources designed to help pharmacists in their delivery of patient care services (coming soon!)
- Access to patient self-management tools to provide to your patients (coming soon!)
- Access to other training programs or discounts to training programs in development to further assist you in your implementation of medication management (coming soon!)
- Access to support, advice and assistance through the PPCN Mentor Collaborative, a group of experts poised and ready to assist you with your questions and "problem" patient cases.
- Regular email bulletins related to the CMMC and patient care!
- And more benefits are being developed and considered, such as assistance with Point of Care testing, collaborative practice agreements, work flow management, and integrating students and pharmacy technicians into assisting you in the provision of medication management.
But finally, and possibly most important - access to participate in payer contracts to provide comprehensive medication management services, as the Pennsylvania Pharmacists Care Network develops them, subject to meeting other qualifications as needed.
Learn More About The Training Program
Click here to learn more about the online training program and its modules. Once you complete the actual application form linked below and submit your payment to join, you will be sent a link to access the training, which you can complete on your own time schedule.
Please note you need to complete the online training prior to attending one of the live training programs.
Step 1 - Complete the Application Form
In order to join the CMMC, you must complete an application form. The form will ask you for some information about your current level of patient care skills and experience. While no threshold level is necessary, this information will help us provide you with appropriate guidance and resources.
Click here to complete the application form, which must be completed in its entirety. Please note to enroll appropriately, it is important that you are logged in as a member to the PPA website. If you forget your log in or are unsure about it, please contact PPA at email@example.com or 717-234-6151, ext 101.
Non-PPA members will not have log in information and may proceed directly to the form.
Step 2 - Submit Payment Information
Submit your payment to join the CMMC! After you complete the application from you will automatically be directed to a page to submit your payment.
CMMC Enrollment Fees
$150 for PPA members
In order to be properly charged these fees, it is critical that
members be logged in; otherwise you will be billed at the non-member
$250 for non-PPA members
Step 3 - Begin PPCN Online Training!
Once the above two steps are completed you will receive a confirmation email which will include a link to begin accessing the training. Completing this online training is a prerequisite for attending the live training which is the final part of the program.
You will also receive a welcome email from our PPCN Executive Manager as well as additional information regarding the other benefits as they become available.
Step 4 - Complete the Live Training
Once you also complete the online training, you are eligible to sign-up for any of the live offerings. Please click here for currently available programs.
If you experience any difficulties with the online training site or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Please email Brandon Antinopolous at firstname.lastname@example.org and also feel free to copy email@example.com.
Not Ready To Join The CMMC?
If you are not quite ready to join the CMMC and complete the training, you can still stay connected by expressing your interest in providing medication management by completing the form.