At the completion of this module, the participant will be able to:
1. Register to vote in Pennsylvania or home state
2. Name your state and federal legislators
3. Explain the legislative and bill making processes
4. Discuss the basics of a bill
4. Identify PPA advocacy resources
The participant will find the following materials helpful:
Post-Module Questionnaire: Test Your Knowledge on What You Have Learned!
- Complete a short questionnaire to receive credit for completing of this module.
Please do not hesitate to contact Don Smith at (717) 234-6151, ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.