At the completion of this module, the participant will be able to:
1. Write an effective letter and/or email on a pharmacy legislative issue
2. Explain what a PPA Call to Action is and the difference between "Featured Alerts" and "Other Issues Needing Action."
3. Articulate how and why to send a letter or respond to a Call to Action in a timely manner.
To receive credit for completing this module, please do one of the following:
1. Write and send a letter to your State Senator or Representative on an issue.
2. Respond to a Call to Action on PPA's Advocacy Center page.
Please submit a copy of your letter or state which Call to Action you responded to via email at email@example.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact Don Smith at (717) 234-6151, ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.