|GRASP Module VI - The Power of Political Action Committees|
At the completion of this module, the participant will be able to:
1. Briefly highlight what a Political Action Committee (PAC) is and its role in the legislative process
2. Review the purpose and annual goal of PPA's PAC - PharmPAC
3. Discuss why contributions to PharmPAC are important
4. Outline an easy, convenient way for students to show their support through the 1878 Society
5. Explain the basics of how contributions to PharmPAC are utilized
This short video is part of the GRASP program
Post-Module Questionnaire: Test Your Knowledge on What You Have Learned!
Optional Reflective Experiences
Please consider doing one of the following:
1. Help your school hold a fundraiser for PharmPAC! Use your creativity and come up with a fun idea, then put into action. Schools have sold t-shirts, held a pancake breakfast and other creative ideas. Then present the check on behalf of your school at one of PPA's Conferences.
2. Do a short presentation on PharmPAC and the 1878 Society at your next PPA, APhA, or other club meeting to build awareness. Borrow ideas from the webinar!
3. Make your own contribution and join the 1878 Society!
Please do not hesitate to contact Don Smith at (717) 234-6151, ext. 102 or email@example.com with any questions.