|LEAD Information for Employers and Institutions|
Why should I, as an employer, consider encouraging or sponsoring a member of my team for the LEAD program?
In short - because the profession needs future leaders in many areas!
LEAD Program FAQs
1. LEAD is a year-round experience starting in September 2016 through June 2017 building leadership skills, fostering connections, creating work-life balance, and building professional networks.
2. Participants will learn life leadership lessons that translate to leading in many different situations.
3. Applicants for LEAD must be pharmacy graduates within the last 10 years interested in building their experience, skills, and leadership abilities. It is perfect for new practitioners, those who have completed a residency and now want more, new faculty, and others!
4. It fosters individuals to be true advocates and leaders for the profession in the coming years.
5. Modules of learning include communicating as a leader, strategic planning and thinking, time management, organizational and non-profit leadership, business leadership, pharmacy advocacy, and more!
6. It will include interactions with established leaders in Pennsylvania pharmacy helping younger individuals feel more comfortable choosing their leadership path.
7. The tuition at $750 for the year round experience and exposure (plus some meeting costs) is VERY reasonable!
The LEAD program will offer an experience beyond compare.
Learn more about LEAD!
Click on any of the various links below.
For specific module objectives
Application coming soon.
Institutions or companies may help an applicants with all or some of the $750 tuition or related meeting costs.
Questions - Please contact Pat Epple, PPA CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-234-6151, ext. 106
LEAD is presented by the Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association and the PPA Educational Foundation.