|LEAD Calendar and Modules|
Welcome to the LEAD Module page!
The following is the list of LEAD Modules presented in the order in which they are to be done.
Each month focuses on one particular section as outlined below and includes:
1, Begin by viewing the linked webinar(s) at your leisure.
2. Reviewing any additional resources or reading any additional materials
3. Preparing your individual reflections.
4. Doing at least one guest interaction.
5. Completing any suggested exercise(s)
6. Concluding that month's topic with discussion, reflections, questions, and ways to apply the information into upcoming experiences.
Modules will only be linked about three days prior to the start of the month.
LEAD Module and Calendar of Events
Special in-person session during Annual Conference
October - Time Management and Work/Life Balance
November -Communicating As a Leader
December -Strategic Planning
January - Organizational/Non-profit Leadership
January 2017 - Mid-point session and networking
Special in-person session at PPA Mid Year Conference
February - Pharmacy Leadership and Advocacy - Part I
March - Workplace Culture
April - Pharmacy Leadership and Advocacy - Part II
April - Date to be determined - Attend PPA Pharmacy Legislative Day
May - Business Leadership
June - Date to be determined - Program Wrap-up
Full day meeting at the PPA office
Saturday, September 2017 - LEAD Graduation presentation
9/22/2016 » 9/25/2016
America's Healthcare Revolution: Be the Change - 2016 Annual Conference
ACPA Educational Dinner: Vascepa