- These bills would require pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) to register with the Department of Health and provide maximum allowable cost list (MAC) transparency to pharmacies.
- Why Oversight is Needed for Pharmacy Benefit Managers "PBMs"
- Maximum Allowable Cost Pricing or MAC Pricing on Pharmacies
Bill Numbers and Prime Sponsors
- House: House Bill 947 was unanimously voted out the full House of Representatives on July 1, 2016.
- Senate: Senate 669 resides in the Senate Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure Committee where is awaits their consideration.
Resources for Legislators
Please contact Don Smith at (717) 234-6151, ext. 102 or email@example.com with any questions.