To Receive CE Credit:
PPA members can receive CE credit for watching all videos in this module. PPA members and non-members may view the videos without receiving CE credit, if they wish.
To receive CE credit, please follow these instructions:
1. Watch each video on this page, and follow the link that appears at the end of the final video
2. The link will prompt you to complete a short evaluation survey
3. After completing Step 2, you will receive a link to complete a short quiz. You must receive a minimum of 70% to receive CE credit.
4. Provided the minimum passing grade is achieved, your CE credit will be issued to CPE Monitor early next month.
CE Credit: 30 minutes
Presenter: Don Smith, Government Relations Manager, Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
Target Audience: All pharmacists
Release Date: February 22, 2016
Expiration Date: February 22, 2019
Objectives: At the completion of this module, the participant will be able to:
1. Register and vote in Pennsylvania or home state
2. Name your state and federal legislators
3. Explain the legislative and bill making processes
4. Discuss the basics of a bill
5. Identify PPA advocacy resources
Video #1: Advocacy 101
Video #2: Basics of a Bill
Video #3: Introduction to PPA's Advocacy Resources
The participant will find the following materials helpful:
The Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Please do not hesitate to contact Don Smith at (717) 234-6151, ext. 102 or email@example.com with any questions.