To Receive CE Credit:
If you would like to receive CE credit for watching this module, please follow these instructions:
1. Click here to complete a form and pay any applicable fees:
PPA Members: FREE (must be logged in to waive fee)
2. After completing Step 1, you will receive a link to complete a short evaluation survey
3. After completing Step 2, you will receive a link to complete a short quiz. You must receive a minimum of 70% to receive CE credit.
4. Provided the minimum passing grade is achieved, your CE credit will be issued to CPE Monitor early next month.
CE Credit: 15 minutes (or 30 minutes...)
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
Target Audience: All pharmacists (you can narrow this down if you want – community pharmacists, pharmacists with an interest in the legislative process, etc.)
The Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Objectives: At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
1. Recognize the structure and purpose of the State Board of Pharmacy.
2. Outline the regulatory process in Pennsylvania.
Title: Pennsylvania State Board of Pharmacy Review and Update
Terry Talbott, R.Ph., Regional Director, State Government Affairs, CVS Health and Chair, Pennsylvania State Board of Pharmacy
The participant will find the following materials helpful:
Please do not hesitate to contact Don Smith at (717) 234-6151, ext. 102 or email@example.com with any questions.