|Meet Your Advisory Board|
2. What are you most looking forward to accomplishing during your term?
3. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself as an accomplished clinical pharmacist with a career I love and a great work-life balance. How I get to this point is still a mystery.
4. What activities are you currently involved in?
I am currently on rotation at UPMC Shadyside in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I continue to be an active role in Duquesne’s PPA chapter and work closely with the executive board to continue our progress.
5. What do you do in your free time?
I try to spend as much time as I can with my family. I also love to travel to new places and spend time outdoors. More recent, I spend my free time working on assignments and catching up on sleep!
6. If you could have dinner with anyone (alive/dead, real/fake, ect.) who would it be and why?
I would have dinner with Leslie Knope, the protagonist of former TV show Parks and Recreation. Being a P4, it is hard to stay motivated when applying for jobs and residencies while studying for the NAPLEX and excelling on rotations. I believe Leslie Knope would be an awesome motivator while helping me plan out the next 5 years of my life (maybe helping me answer question 3)!
1/27/2017 » 1/29/2017
Pharmacists Delivering Solutions - 2017 Mid-Year Conference