|Meet Your Advisory Board|
2. What are you most looking forward to accomplishing during your term?
In addition to my duties, I am looking forward to getting to know the other board members and building connections within PPA. PPA is a great organization to meet students from across the state and network with Pennsylvania student pharmacists and pharmacists.
3. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I envision myself working in a direct patient care setting within the state after completing my PharmD and enjoying activities such as those listed below.
4. What activities are you currently involved in?
In addition to PPA, I am involved in LKS, APhA, and SCCP within the school. I also intern at Rite-Aid Pharmacy and UPMC Mercy Hospital in the Pittsburgh region.
5. What do you do in your free time?
During my free time, I enjoy running, reading, boxing, and swimming. I also enjoy spending time with friends and family and lectoring at my parish, St. Regis in Oakland.
6. If you could have dinner with anyone (alive/dead, real/fake, ect.) who would it be and why?
I would choose to have dinner with my Nona and great-grandmother in Italy where my great-grandmother was born and raised. I have never been overseas and would love to experience the home town of my grandmothers (and Italian food!) with them.