|Meet Your Advisory Board|
2. What are you most looking forward to accomplishing during your term?
During my term, I hope that we are able to increase student membership and activity throughout all 7 schools of pharmacy. I would also like to be able to bring all of the student members together for a collaborative project to make a larger impact across the state and be able to work with our colleagues in the process!
3. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In 5 years, I hope to be working in an ambulatory care setting where I can give my patients the best care possible and make lasting relationships with them! Ideally this would all be occurring somewhere where it’s warm!
4. What activities are you currently involved in?
While on rotations, I’ve maintained involvement with PPA and the area of concentration I am in at Pitt, CLIP (community, leadership, innovation, and practice).
5. What do you do in your free time?
I’ve been in a lot of new cities for rotation, so taking time to explore each of those in my free time has been fun! Shopping and spending time with friends and family is always my go-to when I have some time to relax.
6. If you could have dinner with anyone (alive/dead, real/fake, ect.) who would it be and why?
I would have dinner with Adele. My sister and I went to her concert this year and not only is she an amazing singer, but she seems so down to earth and funny!